Sunday, September 26, 2010

Divine Inspiration



It's been a while since my last post, back to school is hectic and leaves little time to stop and smell the roses. I went to church this morning, and found a quiet spot. We're lucky enough to have some really wonderful windows at our Church... A little piece of Europe here in the T dot! I hope you enjoy them as much as I always have. The photo above is of the Window in the Choir loft, where I always sit. St. Cecilia patron Saint of music.







I always wonder who this mysterious woman is peering out at the congregation.




This one has always been my favourite. The angel wings are so perfect - rainbow coloured AND feathers. It was recently restored, and I'm happy to say nothing has changed.



I hope you find your quiet space too.
xox
Ave



No comments:

Post a Comment