Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some Frivolity

Sometimes it's ok to just want something. Maybe you don't know why you want it, maybe you just need a little something to brighten your day. Well, I'd say lipstick falls squarely into the "I don't need this, but I want it" category. Sometimes you just need something pretty to make you smile...

Urban Decay, purveyor of grittily-named makeup... I love their eye shadow best, but you can't really beat a lipstick with a sword sticking out of it... awesome.

This one is brand new, and you know I can't say no to Hello Kitty. I mean come on, a cat with a bow in her hair... perfect.

I got this one for Christmas from Bene, and practically jumped out of my seat. Lanvin and H&M, and a pretty box... I'm a sucker for a pretty box.



Gold lipstick, so counter-intuitive, but so pretty... it's almost not there. Benefit has some great products



And you know I couldn't say no to Liberty of London for MAC. I don't really go into MAC very often, just because it's a bit over-the-top in there, but I braved it for Liberty of London. I'd brave anything for Liberty of London....well, almost.


You've gotta admit, they're all quite lovely.
What do you buy when you just need....something?
xox
Ave

1 comment: