Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes

It was my birthday the other day, oh joy, oh rapture. I started my day with a cup of tea in my favourite Tintin mug. Tintin for the win!


My little brother Marc was ever so sweet... he bought me some lovely cupcakes from "The Cupcake Shoppe" at Yonge and Eglinton. My fave was the vanilla with the buttercreme on it... note the miniature strawberry.




Aaaand I was super excited to serve them on my strawberry plates. Cute.





I like my birthdays to be pretty low-key, nothing too loud or celebratory, not sure why... but cupcakes sure do make my day. Thanks mon frèreau.
xox
Ave





3 comments:

  1. Very cute cupcakes --the miniature strawberry is darling. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.The strawberry tea set is sooo inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very nice, hope you got some other nice things for your birthday...

    ReplyDelete