Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am patiently waiting for the moment when my parents return from Paris with a box of Ladurée macarons tucked into a fanciful box for me. I've never had the true Ladurée macarons, of course, so it might be possible that I detest them.... however, how could such a lovely thing be horrid? Just look at their undeniable beauty.... Even the napkins are gorgeous. I wonder if they`ll bring me one back from Paris...
You just know I`ll endeavour to recreate lovely images such as these and most probably fail utterly...but one can dream...


Oh joy oh rapture, beautiful boxes that will last way past the expiry date of the macarons... I`m keeping my fingers crossed for a beautiful one!


Oh deary me. I know this definetly won`t last on the plane, but next time I go to Paris, this will be on the menu, without a doubt.



Et voilà, rich, well-dressed girls with their Ladurée ready for a pique-nique sur la Seine. Fantastique.
Actually, this was the picture I found earlier that really got me in the mood for some macarons...
xox
Ave



No comments:

Post a Comment