Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Apricots and Dream

I recently bought one of the best smelling body lotions in the world. Apricots and Cream by Philosophy. I'm a big fan of the company generally, sometimes they don't get it quite right though. I don't really know if I've ever wanted to smell like a piece of fudge, but that's besides the point. Apricots and Cream is so delicious-smelling, it's hard to believe. It smells like the real thing, and it kind of makes me want to whirl around happily in a meadow. Or something like that.
I made a Polyvore set which is somewhat evocative of the feelings that lay bottled up in that utilitarian-esque exterior of the bottle. You can make your very own satisfying Polyvore set at http://www.polyvore.com . It's addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you.


Simple beauty....


You really should at least give this a sniff next time you're in your friendly neighbourhood Sephora. I promise you won't be disappointed.

xox
Ave


No comments:

Post a Comment