Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blank Canvas


Oh my how quiet I've been! 

I'll tell you quickly what's been taking up my time in the last few months - and here she is.  A condominium I seem to have purchased in a moment of insanity.  Ok fine, not insanity, I'd been planning it for ages, but then it finally happened, and lo and behold, here she is. 

Not much to look at really, when you think about it, but the potential my friends, oh the potential!



Here's the not so exciting kitchen...

 That happened to have some random window thing over the sink - Presumably to let light into the second bedroom.  First thing I said was "UGH, that's gotta go"...

 Semi unfortunate flooring, horrible shelving unit and weird light fixture...

 Master Bathroom, some form of odd hospital green.

 Double doors into the second bedroom, which in theory is a good idea, but in practice really doesn't work as they swing out and take up so much space...

 Here's the powder room, which has that same iffy colour to it. 


And the rest of the living room/dining room, that had some odd fake fireplace in it.  Hm.

And the master bedroom, that didn't look like much to start off with...



Well that's what the old girl looked like before we got our hands on her.  Want to know what it looks like now?  No, it's not quite finished, but after much annoyance, many setbacks, and me ripping out my own hair... it's starting to look like a livable place.

More to come my friends....

Ave
xox

1 comment:

  1. such a fun post as it brings back memories of the day we saw it and I said the bones just look at the bones ---that window can go and now its gone!

    ReplyDelete